18 June 2014

Junk Drawer Tidyup



Sometimes it's the small organising jobs that make a big difference at home.

Last week I was digging around in in my kitchen junk drawer trying to find something, when I decided that it had finally got too messy.  Every random bit of stationery, ear plugs, note pads, cheque books, etc had just been piled in there.  It was impossible to find anything.


I started by taking everything out of the drawer.  I then sorted it all into piles, threw out the junk, and took out all the things that shouldn't be in there.


I dug around in my tub of plastic containers and tidied a few of the bits into containers.


Last of all I put everything back into the drawer neatly.


Finally, here's a before and after shot.


I know it's just a small tidy up, but it's made a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment